€200 Berney’s Online Shop Voucher Competition Rules
Open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, Berney Bros. Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
Promotion closes at 11.59pm on 1 March 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
To enter you must complete and submit the entry form for the Berney’s Voucher Competition page before the Closing Date.
There will be one winner.
The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received before the Closing Date.
The winner will be notified by email within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
The prize consists of:
€200 (two hundred euros) Berney Bros. Online Shop Voucher. Voucher code and expiry date will be sent to the winner by email. No cash refunds under any circumstances, even if there is any amount left over at the end of the expiry date. If the winner purchases a product/service that costs more than the voucher value/remaining value of the voucher the winner will need to pay the balance.
Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the Prize should be directed to Berney Bros.
The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email.
An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their full name, and e-mail address.
By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter.
Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the competition, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the competition.
Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.
General Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Berney Bros. Ireland website (this “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Berney Bros. Ireland (“Berney Bros. Ireland”). Please read this Agreement carefully before using this Site. By accessing or using this Site in any way, including, without limitation, browsing this Site, using any information, placing an order, and/or submitting your personal information toBerney Bros. Ireland you agree to and are bound by the terms, conditions, policies and notices contained on this page (these “Terms”).
Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, copy, retransmit and print the Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Content is used solely for personal, informational, or internal business purposes;
- The Content is not provided, sold, licensed or leased (nor is access provided to the Content) for any fee or other consideration;
- All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices included in the Content as presented at the Site appear on all copies;
- The Content is not modified or altered in any way; and
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text.
You may also link or hyperlink to the home page of the Site from any Acceptable Site (as defined below), but only if:
- You do not frame the Site or any portion of the Site;
- The hyperlink to the Site is not used in a way that suggests that Berney Bros. Ireland endorses you or your website;
- The link to the Site is not used or presented in any way that disparages Berney Bros. Ireland or tarnishes, blurs or dilutes the quality of Berney Bros. Ireland names or trademarks or any associated goodwill;
- The link to the Site is not displayed on any web page that displays objectionable content or links; and
- You agree that we may terminate your right to link or hyperlink to the Site at any time for any reason or no reason.
In using the Site, including all Content and services available through it, you agree that you shall not:
- Delete, modify, hack or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on the Site;
- Use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on the Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine;
- Use any of Berney Bros. Ireland ‘s names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as meta tags, search engine keywords, or hidden text;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through this Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party; or
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party.
Modifications to Terms and Site:
Berney Bros. Ireland may change these Terms fro time to time. Please review these Terms periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any updates or changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the Site.
Termination of Site/Modifications to Site:
Berney Bros. Ireland reserves the right to modify or terminate your access to the Site (or portions of the Site) at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and is not obligated to support or update the Site. Berney Bros. Ireland may also impose limits on certain features and services; also restrict your access to parts or this entire Site, or charge fees for access to portions of this Site without notice or liability. You acknowledge and agree that Berney Bros. Ireland will not be liable to you or any third party in the event that Berney Bros. Ireland exercises its right to modify or terminate access to the Site or portions of the Site.
Other Sites, Content, Products and Services:
- The availability of or content provided on such Linked Sites, nor does inclusion of any link imply endorsement of the Linked Sites by Berney Bros. Ireland or vice versa;
- Third party content accessible through such Linked Sites;
- Any loss or damage whatsoever you may incur from dealing with any Linked Site; or
- Your dealings with any third parties found on or through this Site, including your participation in promotions, the payment for and delivery of goods if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. You bear all risk associated with the use of such Linked Sites, third party services, and your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers other than Berney Bros. Ireland found on or through this Site.
Berney Bros. Ireland ‘s goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our Site. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human or technological errors. This Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, and some information may not be complete or current. Berney Bros. Ireland therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.